Medical Skills Training Center is currently looking for a few passionate RN’s or LPN’s interested in teaching. MSTC is a great place to work, while positively impacting the lives of our students. Instructors must maintain high energy level and ability to engage students to ensure an excellent learning experience for our students.
Job Title: Nursing Instructors – RN’s and LPN’s
• Provides instruction in accordance with approved curriculum guidelines, and maintains required program standards for programs in classroom, laboratory and clinical settings.
• Responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating curriculum.
• Maintains a safe program-related environment, contributing to the enhancement of the learning experience for a diverse student population.
• Assists students with orientation, graduation requirements.
• Works collaboratively with other program faculty, clinical site staff and administration
• Assesses and evaluates students progress
• Adheres by State, National and Medical Skills Training Center’s rules and regulations.
• Maintains current health requirements, training, licensures and certifications.
• Participates meetings/Training
The Successful Candidate Must Have: An Active and current LPN or RN license. Must be committed to your job and the students
Hours /Availability: Medical Skills Training Center is willing to work around your schedule
Job Type: Part-time
Rate of Pay: $1,200.00 TO $2,800.00 per class(varies depending on the class)
Required license: RN or LPN License
Please contact: Medical Skills Training Center
ATTEN: Rey Stenberg
681 Park Ave, Ste 11
Cranston RI 02910